Terms and Conditions
Info Quick UK Ltd.Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they will form a contract between us and you. We’ve tried to keep these Terms and Conditions brief, easy to understand, and as straightforward as possible. If you have any questions however, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Lead Generation – Basic, Basic+ and Basic++
YOU - (‘the Client’)
US - (Info Quick UK Ltd. and hereinafter referred to as ‘the Company’)
SERVICES – (the telephone number, SMS text messages and email)
LEAD GENERATION – (designed and constructed by the Company to generate leads for the Client from the Client’s use of ‘the Project’)
NON EXCLUSIVE – (the Company is not restricted in selling ‘Lead Generation’ services to other businesses in the same trading sector as the Client)
KEYWORDS and KEYCODES – (the use of these is the means by which a consumer will engage with the Client’s selected online webpage)
PROJECT – (the body of work that is being undertaken, normally consisting of several connected parts, that will complete the process of delivering leads to the Client)
LOCAL NUMBER – (the telephone number used in local marketing and owned by the Company)
I. The Client agrees to:
a. Provide the Company, within a reasonable timescale, everything that is requested from the Company to complete the Project - including but not limited to text and images.
b. Provide the Company with everything that is requested in the format required by the Company.
c. Review the Company’s work, provide feedback, and sign-off approval in a timely manner.
d. Make every effort to adhere to all agreed deadlines.
e. Adhere to all payment arrangements as set out in these terms and conditions.
f. Advise, in advance, of any confidential information to be presented by email, written, or verbally, between both parties and for this to be marked as ‘confidential’ in the subject of the email or clearly on any written documents.
II. The Company agrees to:
a. Carry out services in a professional and timely manner.
b. Make every effort to adhere to any deadlines agreed between us and you.
c. Make a reasonable number of revisions to the design, layout, colours, etc. of the Project until you are satisfied or such time as both parties feel an agreement is likely to be reached but no more than 2 major revisions. Additional revisions or design work outside the scope of the Project will be charged separately.
d. Endeavour to complete requested revisions or updates to the Project within 48 hours, wherever possible.
e. Endeavour to maintain up to date skills and knowledge through regular training and research.
III. Local Number marketing:
a. The Company owns the local number the Client will use in their marketing activities from which consumers will engage by use of the Client’s assigned keyword or keycode.
b. The Client can request allocation of their own Info Quick number but this would require an upgrade to the Basic+ of Basic++ package.
c. The Company owns the number allocated to the Client on Basic+ and Basic++ but the Client will have exclusive use of their number for the marketing of their keywords and keycodes for as long as payments are maintained in line with the payment arrangements as set out in these terms and conditions.
d. The Company reserves the right to withdraw or suspend the exclusive use of the Client’s allocated number if the Client is in contravention of the terms and conditions.
e. Termination of the exclusive use of the Client’s number as in [c] and [d] must be in writing by the Company and not less than 48hrs prior to the date of termination.
Iv. Assigning Keywords/Codes Basic and Basic+:
a. The Company will provide the Client with exclusive use of their chosen keyword or keycode for the contracted period.
b. Keywords or keycodes belong to the Company and are assigned to the Client for their exclusive use for the duration of the contract period.
c. The assigned exclusive use of a keyword or keycode cannot be transferred by the Client to a third party.
d. Under no circumstances can there be a duplication of a keyword or keycode assigned to any Info Quick Local number.
e. Variations of an existing keyword or keycode are allowed subject to it not conflicting with an existing keyword or keycode.
f. In a situation where there is a dispute over the exclusive use of, or the use of a variation of a keyword or keycode, then the Company’s decision will be final.
V. Assigning Keywords/Codes Basic++:
a. The Client can create an unlimited number of keywords or keycodes to be used in the marketing activities of their exclusive number.
b. For technical reasons the Client is unable to duplicate an existing keyword or keycode to be used on their exclusive number.
c. The Client is responsible for the creation and use of keywords and keycodes utilised in the marketing of their allocated exclusive number.
d. The Company will not be held liable for any losses caused to the Client, either directly or indirectly, as a consequence of the use of their keywords or keycodes.
e. The Company will not be held liable for any losses caused to the Client in respect of legal costs incurred in any legal action which is taken against the Client for the use of any keywords or keycodes on the exclusive number allocated to the Client.
VI. Project Development:
a. The Company cannot guarantee complete and/or long term compatibility across every major browser, platform due to updates/upgrades by their respective vendors.
b. The Company cannot guarantee compatibility in old or redundant browser software.
1. The Company charge and collect payments as follows;
[a] Initial Fee collected through PayPal
[b] Balance of Initial Fee – when applicable this must be set up through a PayPal subscription
[c] Lead Generation Fees – total fees are calculated on the final day of each calendar month.
[d] Payment of Lead Generation Fees is mandatory through PayPal’s Automatic Billing or equivalent variable payment system.
[e] Minimum Usage Fees – these are only charged when the total Lead Generation Fees are less than the minimum threshold and are calculated as the difference between the two amounts.
[f] Minimum Monthly Payment - this will be the amount shown in the quotation and is linked directly to the price option selected by the Client for Lead Fees
2. The following are additional types of charges the Company may make which can vary depending on the extent and complexity of the Client’s requirements;
• Consultation Fee ‐ via phone ‐ Free
• Consultation Fee ‐ online video (Skype) ‐ Free
• Onsite Fee – £250 + travel costs
3. All prices are quoted net of Vat (Value Added Tax)
VIII. Refund Policy
The Company's refund policy for the Project is as follows.
1. As charges are intended to reflect work carried out by the Company, none of the Exclusive Use Fee charges are refundable.
2. The Company reserve the right to charge up to 75% of any outstanding balance of the Exclusive Use Fee should the Client cancel the agreement once the Client signs off and authorises the Company to proceed to completion but prior to the Project going live.
IX. Term and Cancellation:
1. The ‘Initial Period’ is three months from the date of the Exclusive Use Fee payment.
2. On the Basic+ and Basic++ option if the Client wishes to terminate this agreement and release the Info Quick number back to the Company at any time after the 'Initial Period' they must provide 7 days’ notice in writing.
3. The Client will continue to have use of the Lead Generation system up to the date of termination.
4. The Client will remain liable for all Lead Generation Fees up to the date of termination.
5. In the event of any credit of Lead Generation Fees on the date of termination these will be refunded in full with no deductions.
1. The SMS Desktop Platform will be assured of superior levels of reliability and performance on a high speed, state of the art managed dedicated server which utilizes a guaranteed minimum uptime service availability level of 99.95%. Details of the exact specification of our servers are freely available to all our Clients and will be provided on request.
2. The Company will automatically backup all the Client’s SMS Desktop Platform files, folders, databases and emails every single day – this is included free of charge as part of our service.
3. All your important data is safely and securely stored offsite.
4. The Company will endeavour to deal with any support queries you have immediately but in cases where the fault lies with a third party organisation or individual then in those circumstances the Company will not be liable to the Client for any third party damages, including lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate the Cloud System even if the Client has advised us of the possibilities of such damages.
1. The Company will not be held liable for any missed launch date or deadline, if the Client has been late in supplying materials, or has not approved or signed off work on-time, at any stage.
1. The Company will be deemed as the Data Processor in all its dealings with the Client.
2. The Company adheres to the GDPR principles and complies with these regulations , data transfer, data retention, and confidentiality regulations and always stores data sent to us in a secure manner within our security policy.
3. Ownership of data captured on the Client’s behalf, whether this being by regular or irregular marketing activities, will reside with the Client and who will be deemed to be the Data Controller.
4. The Client will, by accepting these terms and conditions, confirm that they comply with the GDPR principles.
1. A Project will not be activated until an auto payment facility has been set up.
2. Additional costs for extra features and/or additional design costs, not covered by our standard agreement, will be agreed and invoiced before the Project is activated.
3. There will be additional fees for any new functionality requested after the Project has gone live.
4. The Company cannot guarantee that the functions will always be error free, and therefore the Company will not be liable in any way whatsoever to the Client for any third party damages, including lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate this SMS Desktop Platform even if the Client has advised the Company of the possibilities of such damages.
5. If any provision of the Project agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. You cannot transfer this contract to anyone else without our consent or permission.
6. These terms remains in force and need not be renewed.
7. Although the Company have tried to keep this agreement language simple, the intentions are serious, and the agreement is a legal document. This Agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales, and is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
XIV. Changes to these Terms and Conditions:
The Company reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Failure to receive notification of a change does not make those changes invalid.
Info Quick UK Ltd.
10 Park Plaza
Battlefield Enterprise Park
Company No. 09886521
Vat No: 230 5128 51